欢迎来到记忆方法网-免费提供各种记忆力训练学习方法!

如何完美用英语表达书信中的“谢谢”

编辑: 路逍遥 关键词: 英语学习方法 来源: 记忆方法网

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

  在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

  为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。

  Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

  感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。

  Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

  非常感谢您慷慨的款待。

  I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

  希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。

  You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

  希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

  Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

  很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。

  Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

  感谢您友好而热情的来信。

  Thanks a million (ever so much).

  万分(非常)感谢。

  Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...

  请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢......

  I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...

  我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢......

 


本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/20699.html

相关阅读:英语口语发音要诀
摆脱英语垃圾词汇的绝技
听懂新闻英语的十大方法
一个平凡考生的经验
英语的学习、翻译与文化修养